Sunday, September 23, 2012

Untitled 28



Scene IV


 I am contemplating shaving it all off
 Finally, you look human without the hair
 I mean my head, not face
 Umm, why would you do that
 A skinhead would be ace
 A brown skinhead, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
 Racist, mush?
 Nah man, just would be well funny
 Well, I want to grow it as well
 Fuck, make up your bloody mind
 Don't know, man. I can't decide
 It's not such a difficult task
 I don’t know what I want
 No need to be like that
 Like what?
 Like a girl
 A girl?
 Yeah, all undecisive
 Umm, it's indecisive
 No, it's not
 A million bucks that I am right
 You don't have a million
 I won’t need it
 Whatever.....
  Fuck that, are we going out tonight?
 Don’t know man. Will let you know
 Okay, ciao
 Bye



Scene V

Get the fuck out you pervert
 Sorry man, should have locked the door.
 What the hell, knock before you enter?
 Did she say something?
 I am sure she doesn't like a voyeur
 Well it’s not like I had a video camera
*Thinks to self: a camera would be well nice*
 I am going to walk into your room next time
 Well, it will probably be just me and Carmen
 Carmen?
 That's what my right hand is called
 And what's your left? Electra?
 Don't be silly, who names a left hand
 What if you were left handed?
 I am not
 Try it, it'll be like someone else is doing it
*Uncomfortable silence*
 I need to go back in, heading out in the night?
 Yes, see you in a bit.

Scene VI

 I am never drinking again
 You say that every time
 Nah, I am serious. From today I quit.
 We’ll see about that
  Yes we will
 I need to get home soon
 Breakfast?
 Nah, got to catch a flight in the afternoon
 When are you back?
 In a couple of days
 I am going to miss you
 Aww, don’t go all sentimental on me
 Nah, really
 What’s your plan for today?
Going out later
Okay am off




 I am never drinking again. What the...

No comments:

Post a Comment